General Condition of Sale
Please, read carefully the following terms and conditions.
Www.italianlightstore.com is the web site of
IRIS LUCE SRL
Viale della Rimembranza 7/3
30030, Salzano - Venezia ITALY
Fiscal code and VAT number : IT 03666030261
Tel. +39 041 8878177 - mobile w.app +39 345 8177632
By placing an order, the customer declares to have read all the information provided in these conditions and to accept them.
Images of the products are indicative and not binding, please read the description of every product. All technical details published in the product data sheet are provided by manufacturers. We are not responsible for changes or improvements made by manufacturers.
All prices are Italian VAT included.
- Prices may be changed without notice;
- In case of intra-Community Vat Number Invoices (in VIES regime) pls contact us by mail to have a price quotation without Italian Vat.
- Bulbs are not included, unless otherwise specified.
- CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL Safety is a priority for us: your information will be encrypted. All payments will be processed throught a server-to-server connection in secure protocol SSL. We have not access to your banking datas.
- BANK TRANFER In this case you'll receive by mail our bank details to pay. Your order will be processed once the payment has been received. The estimated date of shipping will be recalculated from the credit value date. To speed up the delivery, pls send us a copy of payment receipt by mail. In case of non-payment, the order will be cancelled (after 10 day).
Shipping costs and terms
For shipments to France, Monaco, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Germany, Spain:
- ORDER <150€: shipment fees 18€
- ORDER 150-300€: shipment fees 25€
- ORDER >300€: shipment fees 30€
- ORDER <150€: shipment fees 20€
- ORDER 150-300€: shipment fees 30€
- ORDER >300€: shipment fees 40€
- ORDER <150€: shipment fees 25€
- ORDER 150-300€: shipment fees 40€
- ORDER >300€: shipment fees 50€
Availability and shipping
Estimated delivery times are indicated in each product sheet, they are indicative and not imperative.
Delivery times vary from 5 to 15 days. This is with the exception of some hand-made items, for which the delays are longer, for example, special hand-painted ceramics, Murano glass, etc., and the delay may be up to 30 days.
Deliveries abroad will take 3-6 working days, you'll receive email from courier including detailed tracking information.
It's very important to provide valid adress, complete with mobile telephone number and name on the bell (or care of an office/company ecc).
In case of refusal or untraceability of the recipient, or wrong adress, a new shipment will be subject to additional costs charged to adressee.
Breakages-damages deriving from transport
If you find anomalies on the packages, it's required, before accepting goods, to contest it to the courier and sign the receipt “goods accepted under reserve”.
Always check the integrity of the goods: anomalies or damages have to be immediately contested, sending us photografic documentation attesting to the status of the products and packaging. In case of damages, we'll assess whether send you replacements parts or refund the total amont.
We will not accept claims for breackages-anomalies-fauts after 8 days of receipt of order.
Right of Withdrawal and return procedure
The right of withdrawal is regulated in accordance with law if the client - consumer (the person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference to VAT ) is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
Note : customers who purchase with VAT can not exercise the right.
The return request has to be send us by mail within 14 days of receipt. We will reply you sending you our authorization number and delivery adress.
The shipping costs for returning the product are in charge to the customer and will not be refunded.
Products returned without authorization or with shipping costs charged to the recipient, will be refused.
The consumer is responsible for return shipping, it is reccomended to insure goods. The returned product must be always in its original packaging, in the same condition that it was delivered, and full of all accessories, documentation and instruction manuals.
All products returned used, incompleted, damaged, without original packaging, or manipulated, will not be reimbursed.
If you need invoice, you must ask for it by passing the order or by mail email@example.com indicating VAT number. We will not accept invoices request if not arrived within 24 h from the order.
For e-commerce transactions, invoices are not required by law.
The order is always delivered with a receipt, valid for warranty purpuse.
All products are covered by manufacturer's and legal warranty, in accordance with DL 24/02 (code of consumer).
- Manufacturer's warranty covers product properly used and installed with the due diligence, as foresee in the technical documentation enclosed and upon presentation of the customer's invoice or receipt.
- Legal warranty last 24 months.
- Warranty does not cover consumable components, such as light bulbs.
- Warranty does not cover damaged caused by tampering, wrong electical connection or malfunction in the electical system (for ex. power surges caused by thunderstorms or other events).In this cases, any additional cost will be quantified.
IRIS LUCE SRL – Viale della Rimembranza n. 7/3 – 30030 Salzano (VE)
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.italianlightstore.com – tel. +39 345/8177632 – fax. +39 041-8945801
REG.IMPRESE-C.FISCALE-P.IVA: 03666030261; REA VE N.347840; c.soc. i.v.: euro 25.000,00